• Ball Of Confusion

- Love you Baby..
- Love you too..
- Love you back.

LOVE in black and white.. Red alert. Be careful, if you enter this dangerous terrain called feelings. It is a sacred place, no drawback can be tolerated in these spheres. 
- Can you tell me what do you actually want from me?
- A little sunshine.

If you think by reading, this would be a true story, don’t forget about the X-factor. Maybe all that is just a fictional figment of imagination from a supernaturally, screwy, lonely mind. But why should I believe, if you say, no, that never happened, when I did experience it? I really don’t know anymore, what I shall believe. Was it in (real) reality just an ingeniously calculated lie (during the whole time), to pretend some love for the sake of getting love, as you were raised in church, (you said!) and you just performed now and then a private show on the big strange stage of life, this time only for two exclusive, having fun being entertained by yourself and by me, to let all that happen protected by the security of cyberspace? How about virtual reality? Can perceptions be truly so different? Seemingly, yes.

THE NEVILLE BROTHERS • BALL OF CONFUSION (That's What The World Is Today)