• Baby What You Want Me To Do

At that time I wasn’t able to understand or to define those feelings. Neither hers, nor mines. It was so strange, it excited and hurted in the same time. It was unexperienced love. It was clean and virgin, fullfilled only through writing, as the only spirited act in the passivity. But I did know, she loved me, at least with the same deep passion, as I loved her. Later she became jealous, or just got scared from the intensity /?/ and she asked me to decide, to make a torturous choice: either she or the rest of my world. The abrupt end made me confused, since I didn’t understand, what she actually wanted from me, why in such a dramatic way at all. She just seemingly left it to me to choose, and I am sure, she didn’t expect, that I ever will decide against her, as it happened.

BONNIE LEE • BABY WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO